Host - Royal Festival Hall -
- Contract Type
- Strada Royal Festival Hall
- SE1 8XX
- Job Advert Description
Our people are at the heart of unique, memorable experiences that our guests have when they come to our restaurants. Therefore, to join our team you need passion and personality.
Strada serves quality, freshly prepared authentic Italian dishes and we want our waiters and waitresses to be Strada’s ambassadors.
Great service is about sharing with your customers your love for the food you serve. It is about being engaging, friendly, helpful and FUN. You need a “can do” attitude and willingness to exceed customers’ expectations.
We offer competitive rates of pay, wide range of skills, training in all aspects of the restaurant business, and, if you “have what it takes”, fast career progression. You will be challenged but you will grow professionally. And – it is not all work. You will be joining the Strada family. We eat and laugh together and we share it with our guests.
If you think it all sounds like you, then we look forward to meeting you.
- About the restaurant.
Royal Festival Hall is at the heart of the Southbank Centre and is one of the world’s leading performance venues. Our flag ship locations.
What you will do
- Manage guest telephone, email enquiries and bookings
- Effective communication with guests in a professional, courteous & friendly manner
- Arrange the guest’s complete journey from the outset.
- Act as a brand ambassador of the Strada Royal Festival Hall both internally and externally.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Organised and well presented
- Reliable and Hardworking
- Closing Date